pages

About Me

My photo
bangi, jakarta, Malaysia

Sunday, February 6, 2011

PERINGATAN~

On the last day of my Chinese New Year holiday while I’m on my away to a long journey (sleeping)I recently received a msg form my friend,a good fiend of mine,Muhammad Amil since I was in form3. I would like to share with you about the content of the msg. here it is,hope it is useful to improve our life beter.

Why do we SLEEP in SCHOOL,but stay AWAKE through midnight MOVIE?
Why it is so HARD to talk about GOD, but so EASY to talk about SEX?
Why are we so BORED when we look at the QURAN, but find so FUN to read another BOOKS?
Why it is so EASY to ignore the GODLY forward, yet we FORWARD a NASTY one?
Why are MASJIDS getting SMALLER, but BARS & CLUBS are EXPANDING?
Why it is so EASY to worship a CELEBRITY, but very DIFFICULT to engage with GOD?
Think about it..
Allah said: “ if you deny ME infront of your friends, I will deny you on the day of judgement”.

Thanks to my friend. He reminds me a lot about life. Credit to you yaa :)